SSL Certificates Reseller
Become an SSL Reseller for free
If you are a hosting company your clients will need SSL if...
- What is an SSL and how it works?
- Our SSL Certificates suit everybody's needs
- Secure website browsing with an SSL
The SSL Certificate is protecting online data transitions and helps increasing the trust in your client’s online presence in three primary ways:
|1. The SSL Certificate is entirely encrypting all sensitive data that is transmitted during online transactions.||2. Every SSL Certificate is a unique proof of authority that is identifying the owner of the certificate.||3. The Certificate Authority is verifying the identity of the certificate owner before he receives the certificate.|
- True BusinessID with EV (provides a green browser address bar and Site Seal with the brand name);
- True BusinessID (offers a dynamic Site Seal);
- True BusinessID Wildcard (includes protection for unlimited subdomains);
- QuickSSL® Premium (cheaper, but reliable SSL with a dynamic Site Seal);
- QuickSSL® (affordable and reliable SSL with a static Site Seal);
- RapidSSL® (SSL with a static Site Seal that offers fast and simple setup);
SSL certificates also increase visitor’s trust because every SSL certificate is containing identity information. When an SSL certificate is requested, a third party (such as our partner GeoTrust) verifies the organization’s identity and provides a unique certificate including that information. This is the so-called authentication procedure of a certificate.